Monday 25 February 2013

DIY Poster





Last summer was the greatest summer of my life (I`ve told you about it in this post) and I wanted to have something that could always remind me about that time and to cheer me up when I`m upset. By chance I found a picture of poster on Tumblr and decided to make something like that myself.
I loved the phrase and the peach colour and the distressed wooden frame. So I draw a picture, asked my friend to make the most simple wooden frame with rather broad sides and distressed it with white paint.
what do you guys think?)



4 comments:

  1. I think it's really cute! Haha, is that what you did with your summer? Drink champagne and dance on the table?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspirational quote :D and love the orange color of your poster :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your post.
    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete