Friday 7 October 2011

Warm Autumn


Recent days were really cold and rainy. Today we are lucky and the weather is wonderful!This year I`ve noticed how beautiful the autumn is. There are so many different bright colours: maroon, yellow, orange-the trees are like  in a fire, but the grass in a lot of places is still green (suprisingly).Earlier, every autumn brought me only depression and sadness, this year is different. Today, I had several meetings and had a good time with my friends, nothing special. What I wore: A new Zara sweater that I bought in London this August, Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters and over the knee boots from Aldo, bought in NY last year (love them).




2 comments:

  1. tu as de très bons goûts vestimentaires, j'adore les cuissardes et çà te va super bien ! Heureuse d'être parmi tes nouvelles amies de blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci:**
    Je suis heureuse d'avoir telle belle amie Française!)

    ReplyDelete