Thursday 15 September 2011

Travel around the World

Let`s talk about traveling. I always thought that our world is magic!It is full of unbelievable and unforgettable things!There are so many different places and countries that are worth-seeing! Various cultures and traditions, food and so on. In general,I think that traveling is wonderful and I don`t understand people who don`t like traveling.
Anyway, thanks to my parents, I have a possibility to explore the countries. I`ve been to Turkey, Israel, Finland, The USA and England. It happens once in a year. And every time when I land in this or that country I imagine the map of the world and just can`t believe that "several hours ago I was in Russia and now I`m here"!
Trips to The US and to England are the most important for me and,of course,I`m in love with NYC and now London. I`ve decided to tell you about this,`cuz this time last week I was still in London.
I was dreaming to visit it for years,and now my dream came true.I wasn`t disappointed at all. A Little bit later i`ll post some photos from my London.
 Here, I`m in V&A museum.the museum is amazing!Everyone must visit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment