Thursday 22 September 2011


Last days were kind of tough. Right now I study a lot and I take part in arrangement of International Cultural Congress which takes place in my hometown as it is the Сultural Capital of The Community of Independent States now. It`s a really great event for our town and for Russia in general,I think. I`m glad to get the opportunity to be a part  of it and to have a chance to see and to communicate a little bit with the officials from different European countries, politicians, cultural workers and public figures.
But today I met my best friend Ann. It was really nice to sit in our CoffeBean,relaxing,talking about everything,as usual. There was a very cozy atmosphere, in-spite of today`s cold weather.





1 comment:

  1. ты так отлично выглядишь! со вкусом+++

    ReplyDelete